Better breathing comfort with optimal filter effectiveness!
- Protection class FFP2 (protection against harmful substances such as solid and liquid dusts, smoke and aerosols)
- Tested and CE-certified according to the standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009; Regulation (EU) 2016/425 for personal protective equipment
- 99.87% bacterial filtration efficiency - TÜV tested for Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) according to EN 14683:2019+AC:2019
- Efficient 3-layer filter system (Spunbond, Meltbond, Nonwoven - high efficiency filtering of 95% of all particles in the air)
- Hygienic individual packaging prevents contamination of the mask before use
- Mask for single use only
- 25 masks, single foiled in a PE-bag
Always safe: The FFP2 Particle filtering half mask from medisana
The importance of each individual's behaviour within the corona pandemic is immense. Everyone can contribute to preventing themselves from falling ill and at the same time protecting others. However, the prerequisite for this are effective and tested protective masks, especially for patients at risk. medisana has set up its own supply structures to offer you the high-quality FFP2 mask.
The advantages of the FFP2 Particle filtering half mask are obvious:
- Effective filtration based on three layers (spunbond, meltbond, nonwoven), which highly absorbs 95 percent of airborne particles (dust, smoke) and aerosols
- Tested quality and CE-certification according to EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 (according to EU regulation 2016/425 for personal protective equipment)
- Hygienically removable, as individually packed in single PE-bags
In short: medisana RM 100 protection masks (FFP2) provide effective protection to protect yourself and others from infections. We see this as our duty as a healthcare company.
What are the differences between Particle filtering half masks in terms of protection classes?
Media coverage in recent months has shown how difficult it is to obtain reliable information on protection measures. This has also been helped by regularly changing guidelines issued by recognised bodies, such as the RKI (Robert Koch Institute). It is a fact that harmful particles in the air (including corona viruses) circulate easily and thus allow potential infection.
The FFP2 Particle filtering half masks from medisana meets all the requirements of the EN 149 standard and offers a high level of protection. We will briefly explain the differences between the individual protection classes:
At least 80 percent of the particles in the air are filtered - up to a particle size of 0.6 μm. Protective masks of this type are frequently used in food production or the construction industry.
Such Particle filtering half masks absorb at least 94 percent of the harmful aerosols, particles and dusts in the air, whether solid or liquid. They are used in highly contaminated working environments, for example in the clinical sector, mining or metal production.
FFP3 masks provide 99% protection against harmful particles. They are used particularly in the chemical industry.
Important:The correct use of FFP2-quality Particle filtering half masks from medisana significantly reduces the risk of infection.
Interesting facts about respirator masks for protection against the corona virus
A Particle filtering half mask allows safe working and staying in environments where many different people are active - for a certain period of time (up to two hours). Not only in Germany, but also in many other European countries which allow people to travel again , wearing masks in public areas, such as supermarkets or local transport, is still compulsory. The FFP2 masks are designed for single use and are packed individually. In selecting this protective mask, we have attached great importance to the design of a flexibly adaptable one-size-fits-all mask. The V-shape with integrated nose contour guarantees an ideal fit for undisturbed breathing. The elastic band, which acts as an ear loop, ensures the best possible fit - regardless of the head shape.
In combination with a skin-friendly material, medisana RM 100 Particle filtering half masks offer you the highest level of wearing comfort combined with a certified level of protection. Rely on reliable quality with medisana Particle filtering half masks. FFP2 masks from our range effectively protect you and others from infections and other health risks.