Please select the product you wish to download software for.
SOFTWARE FOR BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR MTM/HGD
Please pay attention to the following information before you download the software:
The software is suitable for the following operating systems:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- 32-bit and 64-bit.
Back up previous measurement data
If you have old measurement data saved on your computer, you must back them up before you uninstall the old software and delete the software from your computer.
Back up your data as follows:
1. Start up the old software programme
2. Back up the old data using the Export Function (into a computer directory of your choice)
3. Close the software programme
4. Deinstall the previous version
Uninstall of older software
If you have an older version of the software installed, you must uninstall it before downloading.
Uninstall your old software as follows:
1. Uninstall the old software using the Control Panel
2. Remove the driver by using the removal program (download here)
3. After that, download the new software and install this. Following you can import your older measuring data again.
Always connect the blood pressure monitor to the computer with a USB cable before running the software programme.
In case you should receive a warning during installation, pointing out that this software did not pass the 'Windows-Logo' test, you may ignore it and continue the installation process. We're carefully testing our software products outside of the voluntary and rather extensive Windows-Logo program and can recommend to use this application without hesitation.