Acoustiv fever alarm. Precise body temperature measurement: oral, axillary, rectal.
- Automatic storage of the last measurement result
- Certified medical device (Certification according to MDD Medical Device Directive)
- Automatic power off after 8 minutes
- Precise measurement of the body temperature: oral, axillary, rectal
- Digital LCD display
- Acoustic signal at the beginning and end of temperature reading
- Easy to change battery
- Acoustic fever alarm
- Storage box
Fever is the body´s alarm signal that should be recognised and paid attention to. Measure body temperature accurately with the FTC, with three methods to choose from: oral (under the tongue), axillary (in the armpit) and rectal (in the anus). The thermometer remembers the measurement result thanks to its automatic memory function, with the last result briefly lighting up on the display the next time the thermometer is turned on.